UK Immigration and Visas

UKBA (UK Border Agency) was replaced in 2013 by a new body linked to the Home Office, UK Visas and Immigration, which now manages applications for people who want to visit, work, study or settle in the UK. Their updated website is available at

In June 2014 there was an information and consultation event at the Home Office which was so popular that a similar event was held in the following month.
Notes on this meeting are available here