Free DBS webinars for faith charity trustees, staff and volunteers in England and Wales:
Wednesday 2nd March, 12pm – 1pm repeated on
Thursday 3rd March, 7pm – 8pm
All charities in England and Wales are required to DBS (security) check staff and volunteers, as appropriate. But
- who needs to be DBS checked?
- what level of DBS check does a given role require?
Strengthening Faith Institutions in partnership with the Disclosure and Barring Service are hosting these free webinars to look at:
- An introduction to DBS checks
- What level of check you can get for different roles
- What it means if a person is on the ‘barred’ list
- How to request a check
- What to do once you get the check
- Where to get more help